🇬🇧 When I first sketched out the character Nicolas the Inventor, I never thought I'd create so much material. There are stacks and stacks of drawings and writings. Deep down, I think it's just a way for me to fulfill myself as a creative person. It's a lot of energy and willpower.

Just to give you an idea, I'm already writing the plots for movies 2, 3, and 4. And I'll put all of this in a book that I'm still conceptualizing.

//

🇧🇷 Quando fiz os primeiros esboços do personagem Nicolas o Inventor, jamais pensei que iria criar tanto material, são pilhas e mais pilhas de desenhos e escritos, no fundo acho que é só uma forma de eu me realizar como criativo, muita energia e força de vontade.

Para você ter uma ideia, já estou escrevendo os argumentos dos filmes 2, 3 e 4. E isto tudo colocarei neste livro que ainda estou idealizando.