Film "Nicolas, the Inventor": Fourth treatment of the Screenplay


After five years of work, I have begun the treatment of the screenplay for the film "Nicolas, the Inventor". I am immensely grateful to everyone who has supported me directly or indirectly, such as my friend Bradley Erin Lloyd, whom I have known for over 17 years and with whom I share a passion for screenwriting. We exchange many ideas and experiences, which is very enriching.

My brother Fábio Antonio and my wife Vanessa are also essential to the development of the project. They are always giving their input and helping to create the character's universe. XP-Pen, a company that produces drawing equipment, also believed in our idea and is providing technical support.

It is very important to have people by your side who believe in your work. We don't do anything alone!

__//__

Filme “Nicolas, O Inventor”: quarto tratamento no roteiro

Após cinco anos de trabalho, iniciei o quarto tratamento do roteiro do filme "Nicolas, O Inventor". Agradeço imensamente a todos que me apoiam direta ou indiretamente, como meu amigo Bradley Erin Lloyd, nos conhecemos há mais de 17 anos e compartilhamos a paixão pela escrita de roteiros. Trocamos muitas ideias e experiências, o que é muito enriquecedor.

Meu irmão Fábio Antonio e minha esposa Vanessa também são essenciais para o desenvolvimento do projeto. Eles sempre estão palpitando e ajudando na criação do universo do personagem. A XP-Pen, empresa que produz equipamentos para desenhista, também acreditou em nossa ideia e está fornecendo apoio técnico.

É muito importante ter pessoas ao seu lado que acreditam no seu trabalho. Não fazemos nada só!