The characters have always been present in my life, I have already created some, they are a combination of several things that I observe, feel, reflect, meditate and believe. Until a certain day a sketch appears, I perfect it, modeling it, from these sketches a character is born, some I created I fall in love with and that makes me work on them for many years, I notice that some people also fall in love with them.

Well, my reflection is that it can only be love, because I earn practically nothing from it financially, only after many years.

The character I'm currently working on is Nicolas Inventor @nicolasinventor www.instagram.com/nicolasinventor follow him, hope you like it!

//

Os personagens sempre estiveram presentes em minha vida, já criei alguns, são uma junção de varias coisas que observo, sinto, reflito, medito e acredito. Até que em um determinado dia surge um esboço, vou aperfeiçoando, modelando, destes riscos nasce um personagem, alguns que criei me apaixono e isso me faz trabalhar neles por muitos anos, noto que algumas pessoas também se apaixonam por eles.

Bom, minha reflexão é que só pode ser amor, pois não ganho praticamente nada com isso financeiramente, somente após muitos anos.

O personagem que trabalho atualmente é o Nicolas Inventor @nicolasinventor www.instagram.com/nicolasinventor sigam ele, espero que goste!