It's been more than 3 years working on Nicolas Inventor's film project, I never thought that a film would take so much time and dedication (this in pre-production or development of the idea), but I confess that I do it with great pleasure and willpower very big, as I've heard it said, "the will to win is much greater than the fear of losing" I think the desire to have a movie that I created on the screens, and the possibilities that this will bring for my family give me doses of dopamine that allow me to work until exhaustion, allied to the message of the film that I believe a lot.

For those who don't know, the protagonist of the film is a 12-year-old boy in a wheelchair, he is a small inventor and very dreamy.

// 

São mais de 3 anos trabalhando no projeto do filme do Nicolas Inventor, jamais pensei que um filme demorasse tanto tempo e dedicação (isso na pré-produção ou seja desenvolvimento da ideia), mas confesso que faço isso com muito prazer e uma força de vontade muito grande, como já ouvi dizer, "a vontade de vencer é muito maior que o medo de perder" acho que a vontade de ter um filme que criei nas telas, e as possibilidades que isso resultará para minha família me dão doses de dopamina que me permitem trabalhar até a exaustão, aliados a mensagem do filme que acredito muito.

Para quem não sabe o protagonista do filme é um garoto cadeirante de 12 anos, ele é um pequeno inventor e muito sonhador.